How do I take a quiz?
Use the Quizzes tool to take a quiz (start a quiz), review your quiz results, and see class statistics for a quiz.
1. On the navbar, click Quizzes (your instructor may also have created links to a quiz in Content or other locations of Brightspace).
2. On the Quiz List page, click on the quiz you want to take.
3. Read the instructions and details for the quiz, and when you're ready, click Start Quiz!.
Note: If you have any accommodations applied, the accommodations icon appears next to your quiz time. This icon does not appear if your course-wide accommodation has been overwritten by any quiz-specific special access, which may be granting you a different time extension than your set accommodation.
4. Answer each question. As you complete the question, the answer will automatically save. You can see which questions have saved answers in the Questions section of the quiz's left panel. You can also click the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question.
Note: Text input questions autosave every 60 seconds, and HTML-enabled questions save when the mouse cursor is clicked outside the quiz response input area.
5. To navigate between pages, click Next Page or Previous Page.
6. Click Go to Submit Quiz after you answer all quiz questions.
7. If you are not ready to submit the quiz, click the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question or if you are ready to submit the quiz, click Submit Quiz.
Note: Your instructor may require that the quiz is proctored. If proctored online using Proctorio, see the instructions for using Proctorio.
How do I request another quiz attempt?
The number of quiz attempts is determined by the instructor. To request additional quiz attempts, contact the course instructor.